Skip to main content

Week #1 The week of the Wedding

Hey guys and welcome to my first ever Blog post. In this blog i am going to be blogging my life in the past week and showing you some snaps on the way. I daily vlog on Youtube and if you want to see my videos pop over and join the adventure at SlayerKMVlogs. Every week i will be featuring one of the vlogs from the last week at the end of the blog. I hope you enjoy :)


It's wedding season and how better to celebrate it with a torrential downpour.  


This week has brought some yoyo weather, the start of the week was what we expect of a late July day. Only two days at work this week was the start to a recipe of greatness. Monday and Tuesday flew by without a thought and it soon became Wednesday, the start to a fun pact 5 days off work. I awoke with the sun blinding through my window as once again I fell asleep with the curtains wide apart. Cycling was on the cards today and nothing was going to stop me. 



My little brother  called me to ask for my help in fixing his computer, yet again he had managed to brake it in some way. This gave me the perfect reason to cycle round, so off I rode. Fixing the computer was a swift job and spending the day at my mums was a great choice and her pie and gravy went down a treat. 

Thursday already over half way through the week. Thursday was a day cram packed we things to do. I compiled a tick list and off I went to conquer it. 



A little bit of retail theory was the first port of call and it wasn't as therapeutic on the bank balance as it was on me but all in all it was a successful outing. In hindsight the shopping wasn't such a chore when it came to cleaning the car. The dreaded MOT day was today and with a 17 year old car this is a scary endeavour. I was nervous for a reason, the Clio was on its last legs and won't be with me for another year. The 4 years we had together were worth the heart filled good bye. I'll be taking my baby for one last ride to Hunstanton next week and it will be emotional. I'll be managing with my Motorbike until after the summer when I'll be on the hunt for my next car.

Friday has arrived and it's the day of the Wedding. The heavens opened but this wouldn't be a stop to an amazing day. All the family were together and even though we had to spend it all inside, the day was beautiful. Family, friends, food and some flipping awesome dance moves made for a fantastic day and what an amazing couple who deserve all the happiness in the world.


It's been a very chilled out catching up on energy kind of weekend, me and Kassie went for a lovely BBQ in the rain. Typical British weather. Then we relaxed with movies and plenty of sitting on our behinds! With two days of work coming up before I set off for some camping a relaxing weekend was well needed. All in all it has been an amazing week and the highlight was 100% the beautiful wedding. I want to congratulate the Groom (my cousin Chris) and the stunning Bride Rosie all the best for the future.

That leads me to this weeks highlight vlog is going to be the wedding day itself. So click on the link to take you to Friday the day of the wedding. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel to watch everyday as they come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...