Skip to main content

Countdown to my First Marathon - 126 days to go [4/50 #fiftyrunstillmay]

It’s Saturday This Means Parkrunday

I usually love doing Parkrun but today I wasn’t feeling it. It was very cold and I really struggle with my breathing when it’s so cold. The run is supposed to start at 9am but because some of the paths were icy we had to wait whilst the volunteers gritted them. Which made me feel even colder! Today was my 48th Parkrun, I was hoping to get my 50th run before the end of the year as it’s a big milestone at Parkrun even though there are 2 more Saturdays this year I’ve got to work both of them so I’m a bit gutted! My run was sort of part of my training plan, I’ve just shuffled things around a bit and it was a little less time than I should of done. I did Tuesdays run today and Sundays run on Thursday as I have a race tomorrow. A Santa dash, only a 5k again. ![D61C3041-6908-443B-A914-247A42928AFE.jpeg](http://ift.tt/2k44t5u) Going back to today’s run, it was a bit of a struggle but thanks to another runner who ran with me from about the 4k mark kept me going by encouraging me I managed get a better time than I would of on my own. Not a fantastic time but ok, hopefully I’ll do better tomorrow as it’s the same route. ![308F5F84-6841-46E7-A70C-3CC9CCB0D0A0.jpeg](http://ift.tt/2kBLpLq) The one good thing about Parkrun is I meet up with some of my family, there’s not many of us this morning but it’s still nice to see these. ![453A23A8-FE75-4EE5-A002-9780065755E4.jpeg](http://ift.tt/2k4yzpD) Hope you enjoyed my post and maybe it gives you some motivation to get up and move. Thanks for looking Happy reading peeps 🖤


Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...