Skip to main content

My 2018 plan is to power up! - Seven Day DTube Challenge Day 2

Unfortunately DTube has not worked for me again :(, I'm sure it will mend itself very soon.

That being said my day 2 of the DTube seven day challenge has been uploaded to Youtube again...

https://youtu.be/GrEJ2wBLITo Welcome to my day 2 of the #sevendaydtubechallenge, thank you to @tim.clarke for the nomination! I hope you all enjoy and if you want to have a go please leave me a comment and i'll nominate you! Rules: 1 Original video per day During 7 days consecutive Uploaded on Dtube First hashtag: #sevendaysDtubechallenge

Fingers crossed DTube will work on the next video as I love DTube!!!

Here is the issue I get, it sits on this screen for hours and does nothing: ![Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 11.33.11.png](http://ift.tt/2DGsk3z)

Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...