Skip to main content

*Blog* I'm A Celeb Final *Blog*

I'm A Celeb Final


10/12/17
~ 7.21 am ~ Gooood morning. It's Sunday morning and it's freezing! I've not checked out the window yet but I don't think we will have snow here on the coast. Reading through Facebook and twitter, I know a lot of you will have a lot of snow and poor weather so take care. Evie is up and wanting to play so I'm now going to take her down so Sophie can have a little lay in. We made an agreement through the week she could sleep in so I'll stick to my word. Evie loves her breakfast and no doubt is hungry so I best make her weetabix for her and get the milk nice and warm.
~ 10.30 am ~ Sophie has just taken Evie or to see her nan so I've got time to give the house a little clean and tidy. A little bit of goals on Sunday on in the background just so I can see yesterday's goals from the Premier League. Apparently when Sophie comes back, she is coming with her sister and picking up some Bacon and bread for brunch.
~ 11.34 am ~ The girls are back with food so I think I'll put the hob on and get cooking as I am starving. I can't believe it's mid way through Sunday already, I feel like I've not done nothing other than stay in. Some massive games of football on tonight including the Manchester Derby which to be honest I'm not too optimistic as Ciry are on fire.
~ 16.32 pm ~ So it's been a while since my last update and to be honest I've not done much. My sister is round and my nan and grandad have just popped round to see us. Manchester United have just kicked off so let's see how this goes today. Sophie is off out tonight for her works night out tonight so she is getting ready at the moment within her friend so I need to sort Evie's dinner out.
~ 19.00 pm ~ So Evie is in bed asleep and Sophie has gone or so time for my pizza dinner and chill. Kayleigh is staying a little longer and I think we are goin. To watch a little Xmas film as I keep forgetting it's only 15 days till Christmas so I need to try get in the festive spirits. Pizza is cooked and wow I love a pizza and a glass of Coca Cola. I know it's not healthy but it's a Sunday and I've been to the gym a few times this week haha.
~ 21.03 pm ~ So it's that time of the night again where I'm a celebrity is on and it's the final. I think Toff has to win, she has been so good this series's. I'm also going to end today's blog here. Im so tired today. Apolgies for such a short blog today but to be honest I've not done nothing interesting today. Thanks for reading and good night.


Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...