Skip to main content

My 2017: Welcoming the new year - My First Ever Vlog


The Very First One

I've been blogging for about 6 months now so I thought new year new me, lets try vlogging. I'm a bit camera shy so please bare with me. I'm not too good at video editing either as i've never done it before, thanks to @slayerkm for showing me the basics. My very first vlog is entering a contest by @anomadsoul #my2017 This is about how my family and I celebrate the New Year. I'm from the UK and lots of people go to parties, pubs or out to watch fireworks so my new years eve might seem pretty tame compared to others but I spent it with my family and thats all that matters as thats the only place I want to be. It's taken me a long time to make this vlog as the editing hasn't been easy for me because I don't know what I'm doing. I've had fun making it though so please show your appreciation by upvoting and resteeming . Some comments and suggestions on how I can make it better in the future would be really appreciated. Thanks for looking Happy vlogging

▶️ DTube
▶️ IPFS

Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Eating Blog #22

It all started so well!!! As I didn't go running yesterday and I was supposed as I am following a half marathon training plan, I set my alarm for 5.45am so I could go before work. ![IMG_7542.JPG](http://ift.tt/2v2kbki) After finishing my run I drank a chocolate protein shake, I have no idea whether it helps with anything but I quite enjoy them. ![IMG_7541.JPG](http://ift.tt/2uJpZUK) Breakfast : black coffee, porridge made with water and blueberries, banana and a rehydration drink. ![IMG_7543.JPG](http://ift.tt/2v2G4jo) I took some snacks with me to work as I was going to the gym straight after, so I ate the banana before the gym and the apple after. I never know what to do in the gym so I did half hour on the bike and 10 minutes on the rowing machine. I need to do some strength training to complement my running but have no idea what to do. I did a few ab exercises on the mat using a kettle bell. ![IMG_7544.JPG](http://ift.tt/2uIRVIq) ![IMG_7546.JPG](http://ift.tt/2v2os7m) ![IMG_7

My 2017: Just a normal day - CONTEST: 250 Steem in Prizes!

One year is made of 365 days and let´s face it, most of those days are normal days. We wake up with our family, we go to work, we meet our friends, do some chores and then head back home to spend time with our loved ones. During the week we have normal days in our lives. These days for us, sometimes they may seem boring or part of a routine but have you ever wondered how different it is a normal day in Nigeria compared to a normal day in Venezuela? Do you know how people get to work in the US compared to how people drive home in Europe? I´m sure the food Steemians eat in Thailand is very different than the food in Russia... ## And that is exactly what this contest is about Show other Steemians how a normal day in 2017 was for you. You can include whatever you want from your day. Today is monday so you have all the week to prepare your post. Show us what you eat for breakfast, the route you take to get to work, what do you do in you job, the challenges you face everyday, but most impo