Skip to main content

The pool was freezing! - Fuerteventura #03

Another day of getting out of bed with a smile. I really could get used to waking up to the sun. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day when it comes to all inclusive holidays. I cannot resist a good old fry up! ![IMG_20171123_085826.jpg](http://ift.tt/2ji9uqb) We got some ideal sunbeds this morning. Even after all the considerate people reserving them with their towels haha. We laid down for some sun time after a big breakfast. ![Snapchat-1031549590.jpg](http://ift.tt/2A7kPRI) I decided to brave the swimming pool. The sun shines hot but there never seems to be anyone in the pool. And I found out why! ![IMG-20171122-WA0002.jpg](http://ift.tt/2jjBhpY) It was freezing!!!! I also recorded me jumping in on my GoPro and uploaded to instagram. You can see my reaction on the video. Click the link below to watch the video: http://ift.tt/2A7kRci We planned another walk today again after lunch. So just enough time for a lunch glass of red. ![IMG_20171123_130331.jpg](http://ift.tt/2jiASnQ) We went for a walk into the local town of Caleta de fuse and ended up on the beach. ![IMG_20171123_201643.jpg](http://ift.tt/2A7kRJk) We watched some people doing the water hovering boarding and it looked mega fun. ![IMG_20171123_153829.jpg](http://ift.tt/2jktacW) We then made our way back by the rocky shore again. The views are spectacular by the coast and I even caught my mum posing for a picture haha. @shazza ![IMG_20171123_154939.jpg](http://ift.tt/2A6iwhZ) We've had a chill evening, I had a nap before having a late dinner followed by drinks and card games in the bar. ![IMG_20171123_202820.jpg](http://ift.tt/2jjr4d7) See you tomorrow!

thanks @SlayerKM



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...