Skip to main content

A long walk by the ocean - Fuerteventura #02

It is crazy how waking up to sun makes you feel great. I don't think anything could beat it. After an amazing breakfast we headed straight up to the roof terrace for the first of many beers today. At 10am haha ![IMG_20171122_111154.jpg](http://ift.tt/2B5pOla) We then planned to have our lunch and go for a long walk. Because of this I opted for a nice big lunch to get the energy. ![IMG_20171122_132413.jpg](http://ift.tt/2zvCWUw) We set of for the walk and as I looked back the view was amazing. ![IMG_20171122_173625_660.jpg](http://ift.tt/2B5pPpe) I was surprised by the amount of what I think are chipmunks (correct me if I'm wrong). My mum even got to touch one. ![LRM_EXPORT_20171122_162233.jpg](http://ift.tt/2iIe0yy) While walking a long the foot path the cliff edges got taller and taller. I braved it and walked to the edge (to my mum's disgust) ![LRM_EXPORT_20171122_154524.jpg](http://ift.tt/2B4K06F) We walked for miles and it was soooo hot. We got to the end of the footpath to find this massive abandoned resort. It was riddled with graffiti and looked like it had be empty for years. ![LRM_EXPORT_20171122_162332.jpg](http://ift.tt/2mVmVBp) I did some Google research and found out the building was an old water park and had been shut since the 90's!!! It's been an amazing first full day today and the walk was lush. It sure as killed me!! We went out to a local bar to watch the football and cannot believe it how a round of drinks for 4 of us come to €6. Cannot believe it i need to move here haha. ![IMG_20171122_201528.jpg](http://ift.tt/2zuQEqG) See you tomorrow for another great day

Thanks @slayerkm



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...