Skip to main content

I built a Gaming PC with STEEM! - Progress pictures!

As the title suggests I did indeed build a brand new gaming PC using the earning i've made on Steem!! ![20170814_210608.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uJmZrn) It is not The best PC out there but it is a massive improvement on my 7 year old PC and plays games easily!!

The Specs

- Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor - MSI - Z270-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard - Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2400 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 RAM - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card - 240GB SSD Solid State Hard Drive Kingston Brand New UV300 GIG - 500w Aerocool integrator PSU - 1TB WD HDD Thank you all for taking time in your day to read and upvote my content to allow me to built this amazing PC!!

The Building

I have never built a PC before and my best friend @supercush had recently built his, so we went at mine together :). Was great fun building it and now using the PC is the best feeling ever knowing i've earned it through Steem. I'm thinking I need to get the Steemit logo made into a sticker to stick on the case!!! So we started of with getting the CPU on the Mobo, this was the scariest part for me as the CPU is alot of money to replace!! ![20170814_192547.jpg](http://ift.tt/2v1V2Xd) Next we had to get the CPU heat sink on and the clamp on this thing was a challenge!! ![20170814_193806.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uICLmi) It was now time to get the motherboard into the case. ![20170814_201911.jpg](http://ift.tt/2v2xFMS) Once the MOBO was in it was time to install the corsair RAM sticks. ![20170814_202831.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uJPNjD) So the HDD and SSD were in and time to start getting the wires sorted, looks messy!! ![20170814_203954.jpg](http://ift.tt/2v2rAQF) POWER BABY!!! ![20170814_205457.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uJmZYp) Now it looks like spaghetti junction ![20170814_205546.jpg](http://ift.tt/2v26jqw) Time now to install the drivers!! Almost done! ![20170814_213428.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uJn0vr) Boom and we're there!! ![20170814_210608.jpg](http://ift.tt/2uJmZrn) Just for a laugh here is my old 7 year old gaming pc hahaha ![20170814_190926.jpg](http://ift.tt/2v2rBnH)

Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...