Skip to main content

Norwich Street Photography Mission #01

Norwich Street Photography #01

This morning I woke up nice and early ready for a quick trip out to my closest city Norwich. My aim of todays missions was people, I want to get in and up close and get some interesting characters. For that reason I decided to take my point and shoot camera.

The Sony WX500

This is by no means a pro camera and actually the quailty of the camera is not that good but for me street photography is all about the composition and the story the picture tells. People are so interesting and you can really see people personalities in the pictures, here goes here are some of the keepers from this mornings shoot.
This is my Favourite shot of the day, I just loved the graffiti in this run down alley way and I actually waited here and failed many times on other subjects before nailing this one! ![DSC00205.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5NEc6)
I started my day with a check mirror selfie hahha ![DSC00002.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tAb24W) The I got out to the city! ![DSC00027.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t6f9Cp) ![DSC00029.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tzWL8n) ![DSC00044.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5JIbh) ![DSC00080.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tzZted) ![DSC00100.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5JIIj) ![DSC00118.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tA9I23) ![DSC00140.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5WWVL) ![DSC00173.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tA9Hev) ![DSC00193.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5W7Mz) ![DSC00221.JPG](http://ift.tt/2tzMrNG) ![DSC00223.JPG](http://ift.tt/2t5NCB0)
Hopefully you enjoyed these photos as much as I did taking them. none of these photos have been edited or cropped this is all my composition on the camera. Keep an eye out for the next parts with more photos coming soon. Follow so you don't miss them! ![giphy.gif](http://ift.tt/2st2cnh)

Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📷52 Week Challenge - Week #1 - Theme Winter

📷Week 1📷 So the idea of the 52 week challenge is that each week throughout the whole of 2018 I will post a new theme and everyone has to upvote and resteem at least one other entry from another person for that week. That way everyone is rewarded. However, by upvoting and resteeming this post you stand a chance of winning some of the SBD from this post ! 📷This Weeks Theme📷 So i've decided that this week's theme is going to be winter. As it is the first of day of 2018, I thought we would start off with the winter theme because in the UK it is still winter. ![](http://ift.tt/2qe8Wbm) 📷How To Enter This Challenge📷 To enter this challenge, you must start off by upvoting this post as this will affect the amount that the winner makes (This is explained further down the post). Then resteem this post to get more people involved ! When you create the post the main tag must be "the52weekchallenge". This will allow me to see everyones wonderful entries much ...

Happy New Year!! - DTube Vlog

Happy new year everybody!!!!! I hope 2018 is the best year ever for everybody here on Steemit and DTube! Thanks @SlayerKM ▶️ DTube ▶️ IPFS Click here for more... from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

Introduction to Steemit and First Blog

Introduction To Steemit 28/11/2017 Good evening guys and girls. Welcome to my first steemit blog. I hope you will spend a few minutes of your time to have a read through my daily blogs each day and hopefully I can start to build a small community here. I am brand new to blogging and have never done anything like this before so I am hoping and will be more than thankful for your feedback, bad or good and I will look to improve on what I do and what I write about. I won't go into too much information about me today as I hope you will get to know me more through my daily blogs and I will try to involve you in most of my life. I would also like to try and get to know you all too so please feel free to follow and comment and I will make sure I will read through your posts too. Enough of this intro and onto the blog. Enjoy ~ 7.15 am ~ Good morning guys and girls. This morning me and Sophie (The Mrs) have received a wake up from our daughter Evie at 7.15am to some lovely cuddles and ...